29th PHARMACOVIGILANCE 2022
10th November 2022, Hotel Kohinoor Continental, Mumbai, India
Greetings from Virtue Insight & Rise Trainings,
I am happy to invite you and your colleagues to be a sponsor/delegate for our upcoming “29th Pharmacovigilance 2022”. The conference will be held on 10th November 2022, at Kohinoor Continental Hotel, Mumbai, India. Please find the detailed event agenda attached to this email for your reference.
GSS Parma Services, Clinevo Technologies, Clinchoice
We have sponsorship opportunities available for the event, which gives you an opportunity to speak/exhibit and create brand awareness. Here you can have dedicated networking time, meet the leading international vendors and expand your knowledge of the latest business models. Please revert to this email for more details.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Call: +91 9361957193
To get a special extra 10% discount please use the code VIRST-PV
Standard Price – INR 15,000 + GST (18%) per delegate
In order to register you can simply e-mail me your invoice details in the below-mentioned format along with the code;
Company Name & Full Address:
GST Number (If Applicable):
• K BANGARURAJAN, Adviser, CDSCO (New Delhi).
• SAKSHI SHRIVASTAVA DESAI, Associate Director International Pharmacovigilance Strategy Realization, Johnson & Johnson.
• MUKESH GORI, Associate Director – ESP Management PV Operations, Novartis.
• VAIBHAV KULKARNI, Director – Regulatory Affairs, Abbott Nutrition.
• SACHIN MANGALVEDHEKAR, Vice President and Head – Clinical and PV QA, Glenmark.
• FATIMA YOUSEF GHETHAN, Quality Culture & Implementation Manager, Executive Administration of Quality & Patient Safety, Makkah Healthcare Cluster (UAE).
• ANUJA JAWALE, Associate Director RA and PV Strategic Sourcing and Vendor Management, Organon.
• RAJESH RAJENDRAN, Director – Projects and Vendor Management Lead, Worldwide Safety, Pfizer.
• VIPIN SETHI, Global Head – Pharmacovigilance Head – Medical Affairs – ISBU, Cadila.
• UJWALA NAIK, Country Safety Head, Johnson & Johnson.
• GEETA SHANBHAG, Vice President – Pharmacovigilance and Medico-regulatory Affairs, Ipca Laboratories.
• RISHI JAIN, Director of Medical Affairs, Medical Information, and Pharmacovigilance, AbbVie.
• DILIP PAWAR, Head – Medical Affairs and Pharmacovigilance, Unichem Laboratories.
• JAMAL BAIG, Multi-Country Safety Head, Sanofi.
• MILIND ANTANI, Leader, Pharma and Healthcare, Nishith Desai Associates.
• VALLABH DESHPANDE, Head of Global PV Operations, Glenmark.
• SIVA KUMAR BUDDHA, Global Ph.D. Surveillance Physician Sr Manager, Teva.
• VRUNDA PANDYA, Deputy General Manager – Quality Assurance, SPARC.
• SADANAND KULKARNI, Head-Medical, Regulatory, Vigilance, Quality, Fresenius Kabi.
• RAJENDRA KUMAR KASI, Head – Global Pharmacovigilance, Zydus Group.
• VARSHA KHATRI, Head Medical and Scientific Affairs, Quality and Regulatory, Roche.
• INDU NAMBIAR, Local Patient Safety Lead, Boehringer Ingelheim.
• WASIMUZZAMA KHAN, India QPPV (Ploy) & Sr. SDEA Specialist, Halon.
• VISHWAS SOVANI, Founder Director, Pharmawisdom.
• PRASHANT BODHE, Director, CliniSearch.
• KAVYA KADAM, Consultant Global Clinical Trials.
• TARUN BISWAS, Manager – Quality, and Compliance (Pharmacovigilance), Ipca Laboratories
Plus Many More…
Should you and your colleagues wish to participate as our delegate kindly let me know on the same and I can help you with the same.
Tel (INDIA): +91 9361957193 / +91 44 24762472
Tel (UK): +44 20 3509 3779