WALK IN – B Pharmacy, M Pharmacy, Pharm D, BAMS, BHMS ON 3rd March
PV Chronicle shares one more Walk in interview information WALK IN – B Pharmacy, M Pharmacy, Pharm D, BAMS, BHMS ON 3rd March. Please find the details below.
Time and Venue
Bioclinica #18/2, Vani Vilas Road,
Basavanagudi, Bangalore – 560 004.
Landmark: Near Lalbagh Botanical Gardens, Opposite Sree Sudarshana Vidya Mandir
As Case Intake Member:
- Responsible for case intake, duplicate check, and registration
- Maintain log of source documents and other communications
As Case Processor:
- Responsible for data entry of individual case safety reports into the safety database.
- Review and evaluate AE case information to determine required action based on and following internal policies and procedures
- Process all incoming cases in order to meet timelines
- Full data entry including medical coding and safety narrative
As Medical Coder
- Responsible for coding all medical history, events, drugs /procedures/indications and laboratory tests according to the appropriate dictionary (For e.g. MedDRA, Company Product Dictionary, WHO-DD)
As Narrative Writer
- Responsible for writing medically relevant safety narrative of cases and checking the completeness and accuracy of the data entered in the various fields.
As Literature Review Specialist
- Ensure effective and accurate collection, recording, review, and reporting of literature searches conducted.
- Review of literature articles to identify case safety reports.
- Responsible for operational Pharmacovigilance activities for assigned developmental and/or marketed products.
- Assist in signal generation and safety analysis activities.
- Ensure quality of literature searches and reporting.
- Review of local/global literature reports determining regional reportability.
- Create/maintain study summary documents.
- Assist with narrative writing for periodic/ad hoc submissions.
- Assist with ad hoc or routine safety monitoring activities.
- Following up on sites regarding outstanding queries.
- Follow up on reconciliation of discrepancies.
- Follow departmental AE workflow procedures
- Closure and deletion of cases
- Perform any other drug safety-related activities as assigned
- Perform literature review activities when trained and assigned.
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Basic competence with medical and therapeutic terminology.
- Ability to work independently but guided by documented procedures, with appropriate support.
- Able to work effectively as part of a team.
- Understanding of patient safety regulatory obligations.
- Should be familiar with regulatory & pharmacovigilance guidelines.
- Should be familiar with pharmacovigilance terminology.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to deliver within established timelines.
- Fluency in English and excellent comprehension.
- Computer literate.
- Relevant product and industry knowledge.
- Experience with relevant software applications.
Do not miss to share WALK IN – B Pharmacy, M Pharmacy, Pharm D, BAMS, BHMS ON 3rd March on your social connections including Whatsapp, Facebook, and LinkedIn. Feed us in comment box for better writing.