2018 European Forum for QPPV
Pvchronicle shares here latest info on ‘2018 European Forum for QPPV’. Pvchronicle is one stop for PV aspirants and PV Professionals.
This is the only QPPV Forum designed for QPPVs by QPPVs, now in its 12th year and still going strong. This Forum continues to identify key trends requiring QPPV awareness, input, and oversight. This year’s objectives, as shown below, build on past successes and have been shaped by valuable feedback provided by participants of the past eleven meetings, plus many years of QPPV and Regulator interaction at this Forum.
Over time, one of the key successes of the Forum has been the ability to secure continuing support and involvement of key regulators. Sessions have been open and interactive with attendees appreciating opportunities to raise challenging issues in an informal environment. This 12th QPPV Forum continues this successful approach.
For Registration and other details: CLICK HERE
- Hear the latest updates and hot topics relating to the role of the QPPV
- Explore long-term PV visions, future directions of the ‘PV world’ and potential impact on the role of QPPV
- Network with colleagues and meet regulators
- Learn from and share experience and ideas with like-minded QPPVs in a neutral environment
- Take away practical hints and tips
- Better understand regulatory and inspectorate expectations of the QPPV
- Identify the expanded expectations of the role in the context of the continually evolving regulatory framework
- Examine current areas of real challenge.
ALSO READ: EMA launches a new corporate website
For more information and Latest updates do subscribe to Pvchronicle…….Like and Share it on Facebook, Linkedin, Whatsapp, and Twitter….