CIPLA PHARMACOVIGILANCE OPENINGS
Cipla PV team is looking to fill the following 9 roles. All of the roles below are individual contributor roles.
1. Safety Medical Writing – 4 positions (Asst. Manager/Deputy Manager) Healthcare professional with 4 to 5 years of experience of writing PBRERs, PSURs, PADERs, RMPs, and Addendum to Clinical Overviews. These roles will be responsible for oversight of outsourced reports along with writing reports and performing effective QC of the reports.
2. Individual Case Safety Reports Reporting – 2 positions (Trainee) Healthcare professional with 0-1 year of experience in ICSR processing.
3. Individual Case Safety Reports Quality reviewer – 1 position (Deputy Manager) Healthcare professional with 4-5 years of experience in ICSR processing; someone with a strong expertise in performing a quality review of ICSRs.
Also read: Must buy 6 PV Books under 500 RS
4. PV Compliance – 1 position (Deputy Manager) Healthcare professional with 4-5 years of experience in PVQA or PV compliance role.
5. Project Manager – 1 position (Sr. Manager) MBA from a good business school. PMP is preferable. Should have an extensive project management experience. PV experience is not required.
All the above roles are based out of Cipla office in Vikhroli, Mumbai.
Interested candidates may inbox your CV to email@example.com
Do not miss read the pvchronicle editorial board mostly viewed article on Pharmacovigilance career and share CIPLA PHARMACOVIGILANCE OPENINGS on your social media circles i.e Whatsapp, twitter, facebook, and LinkedIn.