15th Pharmacovigilance 2018
PV Chronicle shares one more international conference details, 15th Pharmacovigilance 2018. The global pharmacovigilance (PV) market is expected to reach USD 10.27 billion by 2025. The market is expected to witness growth at 13.1% CAGR owing to Increasing incidence of ADR is key driver for the growth of pharmacovigilance market. As of 2015, the U.S. FDA received approximately 253,017 serious adverse events and 44,693 deaths associated with adverse drug reactions (ADRs). This shows the potential demand for implementing safety and pharmacovigilance services over the forecast period. The rapid induction in the market throws up the challenges of monitoring Adverse Drug Reactions (ADRs) over large population base.
New drug approvals by the FDA have risen to near-record levels in the past two years: of the 45 medicines approved by the agency in 2015, 60 per cent went through one of the agency’s fast-track processes. The number of pharmacovigilance inspections for centrally authorized products rose in 2016, mainly driven by an increase in routine inspections carried out under national inspection programs.
15th Annual Pharmacovigilance 2018 will bring together top pharmaceutical, biotechnology and regulatory representatives under one roof that will address the key issues of the industry. The entire program will cover the detection, analysis and prevention of adverse drug reactions. It will be studied with the help of case studies and industry experiences. This conference will help the drug safety representatives from the pharmaceutical industry and quality research organisations who wish to understand how to avoid common deficiencies in inspections by learning from the experiences of others to gain a greater understanding of new and existing pharmacovigilance requirements, and to improve their organisation’s compliance with pharmacovigilance requirements. Also it can help you control your product’s lifecycle, your patient’s trust, and your revenue. Hence, this conference will provide an important platform for pharmacovigilance stakeholders to discuss and share best practices in expediting pharmacovigilance development.
It gives me great pleasure in welcoming all of you to the Virtue Insight’s 15th Pharmacovigilance 2018. I wish and pray that all our efforts will be beneficial to our industries and to our country at large.
- Pharmacovigilance in 2020 – future horizons and efficiencies
- Updates towards of legislation, policies, systems, technology, communication strategies and best practice in PV
- Possible effects of Brexit on Pharmacovigilance
- Strategies for best practice in bene t-risk management
- Market analysis – What is our current stand? – Moving towards the new successful PV era
- Implementing risk minimization procedures – Making sure we succeed
- Examining developments in GVP measures and status of the new Module VI
- Improving in signal management and their implications
- Latest updates and hot topics relating to the role of the QPPV
- Challenges and Opportunities to optimize the overall PV ecosystem for maximum benefit
- Safety information for signal detection and management
- Medical devices – Increasing safety perspective
- Case studies from various countries on the PV frameworks around the world
- Good Clinical Practices and Good Pharmacovigilance practices
- IT and new technologies for improvement of PV and clinical research
- Maintaining proper balance in relationships: Sponsor – Site – CRO & Patients
- Patient centric approach to help improve patient safety
- Outsourcing activities – How to set it right?
- PV Audit & inspections – preparation, implementation and lessons to be learnt
- Discover approaches for collecting, integrating and analyzing all of the safety data generated from preclinical models
- How to involve patients better to develop drugs
- The developing regulatory framework in advanced and developing markets – EU, USA & ROW
- Accelerating new medicine introduction in developing world & overcoming challenges
- Be part of a major networking opportunity
Also read: International PV Training
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:-
CEO’s, CTO’s, CIO’s, Presidents, VPs, Directors, Heads, Managers, Scientific Advisors, Consultants of:
- Drug/Product Safety
- Drug Development
- Information and Clinical Data Management
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Clinical Safety
- Periodical safety update Reports
- Risk Management
- Research & Development
- Quality Assurance
- Patient Safety
- Signal Detection
- Safety Surveillance
- Outcomes Research
- Data Analysis
- Medical Affairs
- Regulatory Affairs and Compliance
- Information technology
- Sales and Marketing
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND:-
15th Pharmacovigilance 2018 – “Latest developments in pharmacovigilance, drug safety and risk management”
Get more from the event, with a broader scope bringing the whole communications value chain together. Enjoy and make the best out of our dedicated networking drinks time, meet the leading international vendors showcasing the products of tomorrow in the co-located exhibition. Expand your knowledge of the latest business models and strategies in the high-level conference. Whether you are on the branded or generic side, you cannot afford to miss this opportunity to benchmark your tactics and strategies against the industry leaders who will be the first to traverse the pathway. Devise an immediate action plan for your biosimilar prosecution and litigation strategies in light of the barriers to entry, research and development costs, and regulatory hurdles, which are balanced against an enormous potential for increased profit margins.
For complete details of the conference: 15th Pharmacovigilance 2018
Download 15th Pharmacovigilance 2018: Click Here
Do share the 15th Pharmacovigilance 2018 on your social connections, share your expectations and valuable feedback in the comments.